TechnologyPassionate About Progress
For the past 21 years, we have been expanding our grade control capabilities and implementing new technology across all aspects of our daily management processes. Magnum’s innovative spirit is creating new ways to use the technology at our disposal to be more efficient. Our experience, willingness, and ability to quickly adopt new technology results in projects being completed with greater speed, accuracy and quality.
RTK Drone Services
Magnum Contracting implemented this technology starting in 2016. As one of the first to adopt this technology, it has transformed how we manage our work flow in all aspects of our business activities. This technology allows us to improve our schedules, quality control of both the civil and vertical phases of projects. This technology and our ability to effectively implement it has saved our clients thousands of dollars.
Client Dollars Saved by Drone Services
- Agtek 4D software – We can receive AutoCAD files directly from an engineer. This allows for an accurate takeoff.
- ProContractor Estimating Software – A comprehensive estimating software that breaks down all cost aspects of a project in detail ensuring competitive estimates.
- Agtek Access – hand held GPS with capabilities to map out test digs for rock & unsuitable, if needed. This information can be logged back into Agtek 4D to generate strata layers to allow for proper budgeting.
- Procontractor Projects – Creates project milestones directly from the estimate ensuring that there is a seamless flow of information resulting in a timely schedule.
- Mobile Connect – Allows for all project information to be readily available on a mobile device so that managers can be sure to make decisions based on updated project data.
- Plan Grid – All project plans, revisions and addendums are organized and quickly available online.
- Intelligent Machine Control – Uses the 4D models created by our pre-construction team to inform operators and control all aspects of a machine from mass to final grading. This technology also allows our GPS manager to load any grade adjusts into the machines from the office, allowing for accurate grading at all times.
- GPS Construction – Is implemented from day one of a Magnum project. We tie into surveyors control points, localize our own base stations, down load our 4D Agtek models into hand held rovers and IMC tractors. This technology is utilized by both our grading and utility crews to increase safety and production on our projects.
This is a new way of thinking about project management. It is a process that involves taking all the technology available to us and applying it collectively. This results in better management of company resources. Thus, delivering projects with greater safety, quality, speed and cost effectiveness.
Take The Next Step
Magnum Contracting is a full service general contracting solution for your next project.
We provide quality work, a highly experienced team and innovative solutions. With our wealth of knowledge and experience, you can depend on us to provide superior service on every general contracting project we build.